• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

Ok, so I don't post much.. hehehe :lmao:

I'm Stilgar9 here and I'm CL_Stilgar in VMK.

It's great to browse these forums and see so many familiar faces. :yay: :wave:

Have a small change to mine. Instead of it as Eeyorelvr I am Eeyore_ForMe and I also have another daughter who now plays and she is PrincessPirateMo along with Strwbb. TY!:hippie:

Oops, it looks like there was a misunderstanding.

My DIS name is Renpener
and my VMK name is CL_Renpener

It's not the other way around.

Sorry,
~Ren

Wow you are so quick:dancer:
Just for giggles I thought I would check to see if I was posted:coffee:
and I am so impressed! I'm already there!!:cool2:

pooh: Teddybaer pooh:

Hi, I have installed the updated shockwave player, updated my adobe stuff, etc, and i STILL constantly am getting a message saying my shockwave player is not complete and to check it, I check it and I uninstall and reinstall,then try again, same thing; I have rebooted my PC soooo many times last night. I tried to play this a few months ago and did not have time to figure it out- now I tried and I am getting a headache! Some one doesn't want me to play!!! HELP!

Lori

Is this place safe? I am only up for safe websights
I have been so excited lately about the new room in fantasy land but

Hi my name is Ms.Squeakers and my name on vmk is Ms.Squeakers
and i really love vmk and that it is SAFE

Ms.Squeakers ~ Ms.Squeakers

AND DONT FORGET TO TELL ME IF THIS PLACE IS SAFE please
thank you!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter