• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

BobRichmond~~~MacaroniAndCheese
BobRichmond~~~montecristo
BobRichmond~~~quackquackquack
BobRichmond~~~SoftPretzels
The above characters can be deleted from the lists.

I deleted the food clone accounts, because they are not necessary with the current dictionary and my other clones. If they are still on someone's friends list they should stay there till VMK deletes them in 6 months (I think).

quackquackquack was turned over to the player I made her for, so will remain active. That player can choose whether to add the character back onto the list.

Thanks for all your work on the list. Hope you and all the "angels" are doing well.

Hey there,
Hiya Bug :thumbsup2 glad i found you:dance3:

Oh lol
I am Ri-Ann here and Vmk,
some might know me from another place too as
wink_bink

:cloud9:

Names Faye-Marie on vmk and im like so nice. I really want to be a community leader so if u can plz plz oh plz request me thx byes!

Howdy! Can you please change FunkyMonkey~~~Monkey-Rules to FunkyMonkey~~~MonkeyRulz? Thanks much! :goodvibes

Hi all! New to the disboards but not to VMK :) I'm Fantasmic-Mickey on both now :thumbsup2

Happy Green Month (be sure to look me up in "Mickey's Green House" sometime!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter