Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

:wave: Hi everyone! :wave2: Still relatively new to VMK (just started playing the last week in August this year) and have come across this site a few times when I've googled. This place seems really cool and fun so I had to sign up! Thanks for having me. :dogdance:

My name on vmk is : ItsMeVina

Ok i have a new one...its a male this time.

ktink94~~~MMagicalMickey

New to DISboards, but wanted to post my VMK name here.
"grantonio"
Hope to see you online sometime!
-Grant

I've been wandering around your board for about 3 or 4 months now. I was looking for some information on VMK and had been visiting other boards but once I found you all I decided this was the very best VMK board of all. :thumbsup2

I began playing VMK back in February of this year. I had seen the VMK booth at Disneyland numerous times before then but never stopped long enough to play. Then one day I decided to do some new things at the park and just relax and that's the beginning of my VMK addiction.

My VMK name is the same as here ResidentPixie :tinker: . If you notice me while playing say "Hi"!

Thanks

I'm goofysgoofygal on vmk. My daughters also play. They are ozziengal and Plutodis. :wizard:

my names on VMK are:

Main account: Sapprioth

Secondary Account: 1112CarolPanthersf

Hello VMK players! :banana:

My VMK name: PirateGirlRocks

if you find me, make sure to say hi to me, I <3 meeting new people!!

<3 PiRATE GiRL

Hello all, I am new to these boards. I was asked to join here by threeboysmom. She is one of my dear friends on VMK so I had to come check this out.

My VMK name is SKKaty if you ever want to meet up and be friends.

WOOT, SKKaty!! There you are, girly!! Just want to say a big WELCOME TO THE DIS BOARDS!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter