• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

when i manage to install shockwave without the computer crashing half way through i will be on as bettermoments othr than that i'm CrazyChik nice to meet ya'll

ok i mght re-register considering some people find my vmk name hiliarous(jazz) how does skysthelimits sound

Howdy! I'm new to these boards, but I've been searching around them for a few days now. My VMK title is CL_AnnienTink. I hope to see some of you in game!

Lol...finally I don;t have to travel to visit WDW......anyway the game is cool and glad I found this forum, cuz I was having a very hard first day with VMK.
So thank's to all for the tips and info.
My VMK nic is MonkeyWings.

Thanks again, pirate: pirate:

Hi! New to dis and vmk! I'm redsfan on both.

CrazyChik said:
ok i mght re-register considering some people find my vmk name hiliarous(jazz) how does skysthelimits sound

skysthelimits is great i love that name jazz is great too!! :thumbsup2

Hello:) Just joined Disboards and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a native Floridian and started going to WDW when they opened in '71. We are big Disney fans as I'm sure everyone else here is. My name on VMK is devilstomper because VMK refused to use any of the other six names I submmitted.

We recently made other characters in the park so my second character's name is RunningOver

Hi, my VMK name is SimbasPride. I have just joined the DIS tonight, but have been a member of VMK for a long time.

Hello! :banana:

Hello. I am new to this Forums. My vmk character is smrtfriendship. I look foward to meeting you all!

Hi. This is a joint account with my fiance and me. Our VMK name is also Mnementh and we have a mule that should soon be named Mulee, but is currently still a guest.

hey, I just joined dis today.. but have been on vmk since the end of everest month. On vmk my name is doodlefritz. (but most of my friends title me flower) :wave2:

flowergirlbecca said:
hey, I just joined dis today.. but have been on vmk since the end of everest month. On vmk my name is doodlefritz. (but most of my friends title me flower) :wave2:
Welcome to Dis my friend flower!

Just a correction, my Dis name has two underscores, not one. ;) Briar__Rose

Also, my VMK name is no longer Briar_Rose. Could you please change it to Briar_Beauty?

I received a message after about a week of using Briar_Rose, saying I could no longer have it as my username. No idea why, but I thought I'd spread the word about my new and approved username. :) Much thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter