Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

Rosie:

I am trying to picture a purple house.

Not having success. What shade? And why?:rotfl:

I don't like intense sun either. My Mom and Dad were both Irish, so you can imagine how pale I am.

Kathleen:cool2:

I will post a photo this evening. The inside is colorful as well....these were on photobucket so I had them handy:
CIMG0440.jpg

CIMG0441.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

Oh your rooms are terrific, I especially like the dining room.

I am so much more reserved in my colors, but love what others do!!

My color love comes out in my sewing, my rooms look like you would expect from a traditional New Englander.

Is the third room the family room? My kids would be all over that idea.

I think I was @32 before I lived in a house that wasn't painted white! When my Dad went to red shutters, that was cutting edge:lmao:

Kathleen

LOL!

Our house was all white when we moved in.
The multicolored room you see is an large open space by the landing at the top of the stairs. It has been everything from an office to a "music" room that housed all of James' guitars.
It currently has a bed in it from our when we had an influx of company from back East for Zena's wedding. I had people sleeping everywhere!!!

For a second I thought Rosie lived in a snowglobe. Maybe there is something I am missing by having lived in Texas all my life...

I think I would die without seeing snow.
Especially at Christmas.
:cloud9:
The first snow is magic.
The whole city seems to have a grin on.
Can't wait.

Rosie:

I like your purple house!:rotfl2: Never thought I would, but it is quaint and peaceful looking in the snow.

I also love snow, love to be in it and love to watch it fall from inside. I even enjoy sledding still, but only watch my son snowboard. I can cross country ski, but snowboarding is absolutely a young person's sport.

Kathleen

Haha Rose, your house is amazing :) That reminds me of my neighbours fence. Well, he lives a few streets away but... His fence is BLUE. Like, sky blue. I'll take a pic and post it one day :lmao:

Luckily my next door neighbor is a hippy so she loves my house. No one has burned a peace sign on my lawn yet so I suppose I haven't offended too many people.

Rosie, I think your house is lovely! There aren't many neighborhoods around here where the associations would allow you to paint a house purple.

Sorry, I had to laugh at the "coven in the woods" comment. :rotfl2:

Well Hello all!

I just thought I would introduce myself to the board. I am so excited to try to be active on a Disney board and I love to travel to Disney World and thought I would finally join one of these sites and heard great things about this one and seems to have a lot of active members also.

I am a 25 year old freelance illustrator and retail manager here in good ole' Atlanta, Georgia. I am not originally a southern belle but a midwest yankee from Minnesota. But I enjoy the mild winters here. I am gay, obviously for posting here. Single. And planning a deluxe solo trip for my 26th birthday in January! I am sooooo excited! Any suggestions to make the trip more comfortable? The more I read about solo trips, the more excited I get, so I am not worried. I would however like to try something more adventurous some night but I won't be renting a car. Are there any gay clubs within a reasonable taxi ride or are any of the Downtown Disney clubs gay-friendly or gay-themed certain nights of the week?

Thanks for any of your help and would love to meet up with any of you lovely peeps when I come to visit. Tentative dates are looking like Jan 9-16ish! YAYYYY!!!

Can't wait to 'meet' more of you here!

HUGS!
Vinny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter