• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Into New York out of Orlando flight prices

Lizzybear

DIS Veteran
Has anyone flown into New York (any airport) and out of Orlando or vice versa and if so how much did you pay if you don't mind sharing? Just pricing up for October and got £333 per person flying with Continental which seems OK but not sure if I should wait for it to go lower, ahh decisions!!

We are flying through new York this October as well and we paid £385 from Edinburgh with Delta. so i think you found a good price

Hi

We flew to San Francisco and then out of Orlando about 2 years ago and in two weeks time we are flying in to Los Angeles and out of Miami. Each trip cost us approx. £345 each so agree that you've got a good price.

Sarah :)

Thanks guys, I went ahead and booked :thumbsup2 Now I just have to not check the prices again :rotfl:

Hiya
Just a quick question, does that include your internal flight into orlando from New York or is it just the flight to new york and the flight from orlando back to the uk, i have always fancied a 2 centre stay with new york and orlando buit never dare price it up
Thanks
Ali

Hi All

We are going to do this this year, flying from LHR (probably) into JFK on 5th July, then on 30th July Orlando to Gatwick (probably). 3 adults, well 2 and a 12 year old and 2 kids with Virgin £2400.00. Priced up NY - Orlando, overnight train approx £350-£450 17 hours ish or a 2 hours flight for five of us about £280.00.

Not booked yet, but need to buck my ideas up, got to pay for the POR accom by 15th May.

Steve

This year we are flying to Mco for a week then flying to NY for a week and then flying back to orlando.

I cant wait for it - our internal flight was booked with continental and was £160 pp.

we'll still be able to get virgin miles as well;)

Hiya
Just a quick question, does that include your internal flight into orlando from New York or is it just the flight to new york and the flight from orlando back to the uk, i have always fancied a 2 centre stay with new york and orlando buit never dare price it up
Thanks
Ali

We're actually driving up to Boston from New York then flying from Boston to Orlando which isn't included.. I'll probably book this separately with Delta tonight (around £80pp) as Opodo won't let me have the 3 leg flight that I want, keeps offering me an indirect one from Boston to Orlando which sounds like way too much faffing to me for an internal flight!
Happy planning to all others doing similar hols to us, it's a bit more work on the ol' planning front but i'm sure it'll be worth it.. We're both soo excited to visit New York especially (intended to go in 2007 but Orlando over-ruled!)
MrsJobba1, yes the Virgin miles are a very nice bonus :goodvibes I figure if I keep to the one reward scheme I may eventually get enough miles for a free flight.. I can dream right?! ;) :rotfl2:

We are going to orlando (MCO) via New York( EWR ) early eveing flight so kids will sleep all the way :worship:, £1500 for the 4 of us. with a stop over in new york for night, fly down to orlando in the morning 7am flight :woohoo:

Day flight and my kids dont mix :headache::headache::headache:

Hi Lizzie, we are flying into JFK next Thursday (a week from today we'll be in NYC!) for four days and then flying down to MCO and 10 days later from MCO back to Dublin. We are flying with Aer Lingus on the transatlantic legs and American down to MCO. It cost us about £600 per person when we booked, 3330 days out. The booking was with Orbitz as Aer Lingus didn't allow us to book direct with them.

The reason we choose to go through Dublin is because of their policy of putting you through the immigration process before you leave. That way you arrive as a domestic passenger and just have to collect your luggage, not stand in long queues after a transatlantic flight. And because we live where we do, we have to connect to a major airport before we can even begin our journey!

Sounds like you've got yourself a real good deal.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter