Interview The Person Below You!

I did a Degree in Music Production, so I like to produce my own music and DJ a little. All just for myself really.

Love going to the cinema and going to concerts too.

What was your favourite subject at school?

The Seafood Chowder from our favourite restaurant or lasagna with plenty of good coleslaw (I can be fussy about coleslaw! :rotfl2:)

What is your favourite vegetable?

Gonna sound really strange... Cabbage with a bit of melted butter, salt and lots of pepper. Yummy!

Whats the best dish that you can cook yourself.. from scratch?

My cheap cheat's risotto. I substitute a lot of the ingredients for cheaper bits (who has time for buying special rice?) and it's yummy.

What is your favourite time of the year?

Autumn - i love the colours

Do you have a special skill? What is it?

Red Wine.

Have you ever researched your family tree? If so how far back did you go?

No, I have not. Three quarters of my grandparents came from what is now Poland which would have complicated the matter.

When is your next night out.

Hopefully next Wednesday for a meal

What are your plans for the weekend?

I am on duty travel to help staff a travel trade event in Germany. I am leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow and will be back late Sunday night.

What is your favourite Disney character?

Sully from Monsters Inc

Have you ever appeared on TV or in a newspaper/magazine?

Yes I have!

In Australia I was working for a wildlife hospital and I was interviewed for Aussi TV.

In the UK I was filming the whole debacle that happened at the 2009 Birmingham Christmas light switch on. I lived in a flat that overlooked the crowd. That was scary to witness. My film got used on the news and I was interviewed.

Whats your favorite chocolate bar?

Book 3 of Game of thrones, and I'm now half way through book 4.

Do you read any monthly magazines?

Sometimes read Cosmopolitan

What are you having for dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter