• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview The Person Below You ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I started my course at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt and eventually did a credit transfer to University of Essex. I also have a post-graduate qualification from University of Hull.

When will you put your Christmas decorations away?

The 29th/30th Dec - I like them down for New Years. I have a massive clear out and clean all ready for the New Year.

When do you take yours down?

All the bad stuff chocs wine Pringles Doritos fingers the list goes on and on...

Do you go out Christmas Eve night??

No we don't, we stay in with a takeaway and a nice film.

How long do you have off from work over Christmas?

I don't have any time off over Christmas. I have today and tomorrow off and then I have to work until next Saturday.

What are you hoping Santa will bring?

New job would be nice but some amazon vouchers would be nice

What would you like for Christmas?

White and green

What are your plans for tomorrow?

I will be in the theatre from 9am until around 10pm/11pm setting up for a panto, then doing a technical rehearsal followed by a dress rehearsal. Long day!

Will you be making any new years resolutions?

I am not reading anything at the moment. I spend every spare minute working on my trip report.

When is your next holiday and where are you going?

Also in May, but we are doing the West Coast Repositioning and the first Alaska cruise on the Wonder.

What is your favourite Disney character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter