interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF2001-1.jpg

Did you go to Disneyworld or Disneyland for your birthday this year (or do you have plans to go for your birthday this year)? If so, what did (will) you get?

Mouse Gears!!!!

What's your favorite shopping spot in World Showcase?

well, i love looking for hidden mickeys :) also looking for silly things (i.e on test track in the heat room there's eggs cooking :D)

what is the longest line you would wait in and for what ride?

Well, on our last trip we waited in line for an hour for Kilimanjaro Safaris and Tower of Terror, and we thought we would have to for Splash Mountain, but that only turned out to be like 5.

What is one "extra" you pay for at Disney? (eg, Wishes Dessert Party, IllumiNations Cruise, Princess Tea Party)

If the timing were right, we would definitely do MVMCP again. Other than that we try to do a tour or 2. Love those.

What is the most comfortable ride?

most comfortable ride? probably spaceship earth. its nice to just sit back and relax, the smell of rome burning always puts me at ease. haha.

what is one memory you have that makes you and your family LAUGH?

lol we have a lot :D one that happened last time was that i grabbed my mom and sister by the hand and dove into the the crowd at wishes in magic kingdom. now we laugh, then not so much :rotfl2: also one time when we were staying at keywest a guy in a golf cart drove us to our room and was seriously going 90 mph.

strangest thing that ever happened to you at wdw?

The strangest thing that happened to me at WDW was also the coolest thing that happened to me at WDW. It was New Years Eve at the MK and I was second in line to get a locker (mind you, the line was about as long as the line for Peter Pan's Flight) when some random stranger walked up to me and offered to give me $100 to buy him a locker. I did, and he kept up his end of the deal and paid me $100....for a locker! That made the rest of my day!

What ride do you wish Disney could bring back?

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? I love the show and always wanted to play!

What ride/show/parade are you glad Disney did away with?

Let's go see Wishes on and MK EMH night. :scared1: Ugly crowds!

Where is your favorite spot for MK night parades?

I've only been to Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's so out of those two, I guess Pecos Bill's.

What is your favorite Disney movie and why?

The Little Mermaid....It was the first Disney movie that I can remember watching at the theaters as a little girl.

If you could create a new Disney resort, what theme would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter