interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 26 years, I think it's time to make Equatorial Africa more than just an outpost!

Dolphin and Swan - Do they fit inside WDW resort theming or do they impose upon EPCOT horizon?

personally, i don't care for them. they're random hotels pretty much.

if you could choose one resturant to eat at for the whole time (not everyday just one time!) what would you choose?

It's so hard to narrow is down to just one, but it would have to be Ohana's with 8:30pm resevations (So that we can watch Wishes while we dine!)

Would you rather take the Monorail or the Ferry to and from MK??

Monorail to the park. Ferry from the park.

Do you make your way around the parks in an orderly fashion or make a mad dash for your favorite attractions?

we basically follow a plan visiting the attractions in each area of the park before moving on to the next area. Its only on a second visit to the same park, we will head towards our favorite attractions, jumping from area to area.

what are your favorite must do in AK, and why?

Expedition Everest, because it's so awesome; Kilimanjaro Safaris because that's why people go to AK; Festival of the Lion King because it's so cool; and my mom says Finding Nemo is adorable.

What is your favorite time of year to go an why?

My favourite time of the year to go has got to be in March. I get to walk around in shorts and a t-shirt while everyone else wears pants and sweatshirts :goodvibes It's fun to have CMs ask you why you're not cold:rotfl:

What's your favourite "show" in Disney? (Wishes, Festival of the Lion King, etc.)

What's your favourite "show" in Disney? (Wishes, Festival of the Lion King, etc.)

Wishes. I get teary every single time! I even bought the CD just so I could go to my happy place sometimes!! :cloud9:

What character do you always look for but have never seen?

ive only been one time and the character i was always looking for was jack Sparrow.

which resort is your favorite to stay in?

I've only stayed at All Star Music, but I'd like to stay at Port Orleans, Wilderness Lodge and Poly.

What is your favorite snack from Goofy's Candy Co?

I've actually never been to Goofy's Candy Co., but that is going to change in about a week and a half! :goodvibes

What is your favorite attraction in each park?

MK-Splash Mountain
Epcot-It's a tie between IllumiNations and Test Track
DHS-Beauty and the Beast and Tower of Terror
AK-Everest

What is your least favorite ride/attraction in each park and why?

MK-Splash Mountain
Epcot-It's a tie between IllumiNations and Test Track
DHS-Beauty and the Beast and Tower of Terror
AK-Everest

What is your least favorite ride/attraction in each park and why?

MK - Swiss Family Treehouse (not a lot of high-interest for my kids)
Epcot - Malestrom - a lot of waiting for a short ride
DHS - Tower of Terror (too much terror for me!)
AK - Camp Mickey Minnie - (I'd rather see characters at meals than wait in line in parks)

Gee, I"m sounding negative!! WDW is my FAVORITE PLACE EVER!

What is the number one food you look forward to when you go back?

I can't wait to have the bread pudding at Ohana and a Dole whip:cloud9:

What is the most valuable information you have learned on the Dis boards?

The free fridge swaps! If it weren't for them, we'd be paying $120 for a fridge! Also, I learned about RideMax on here too, which I think may be my best investment for our upcoming trip!

What DISer's trip reports do you just love to read?

hmm i dont really have a personal favorite i just read the ones about resturants yum!!

if you were designing a new disney park what would be the theme?

if i was to design a park it would be based around the villians.

If you could change one thing about cinderella's castle what would it be?

If i had to change one thing about cinderella's castle, it would be that you could book rooms there like one of the hotels. aaaand if you did, you could have use of the park the entire night.

What is your favorite detail in disney world? doesn't have to be anything big, just something you love seeing every time you go. (can't be an attraction!)

My favorite detail is the WDW entrance sign off of Osceola Parkway (there are others, but that the one we come through). We get so excited every time we see it and we ALWAYS take a picture of it (we must have hundreds of photos of the sign). Every time we see it, we get that good feeling knowing we've arrived!!!

What is the very first thing you do after you get through the turnstiles at MK?

I collect everyones tickets are secure them safely away. Then we're off.....

Space Mountain.... do you look for the track or blindly blast off into space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter