• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour and 15 minutes TOPS!(and in case anyone is wondering its ToT)

What is your favorite SHOW at WDW?

Sue:goodvibes

I loved Lights, Motor Action! But I also really liked Beauty & the Beast.

In which order did you visit the parks on your last trip?

Yes we usually do one disney one and another non disney one

Do you rent a car when visiting Disney?

Yes-one time we were there in December so I did a little holiday cheer.

Have you ever whooped it up at Jellyrolls?

Yes, a couple of times, but that was a long time ago. 20 years, before kids.

Have you ever rented the water sprites?

I've never been with people who've never been before.

If you were to buy into DVC, what hotel would you want to be your "home?"

A little yes and a little no. It would be fun to show them the ropes, but we like doing our own thing and sometimes we just want to rush all around and ride!

Do you take the parks in a "cammando" type way, or more at a leisurely pace?

OK--I have 2 questions to answer.

I think I would like Bay Lake Towers because it's on the monorail and it looks like you could really get a good view from a higher floor.

When the kids were young, it was commando all the way. Now I go with DH and we do it leisurely. It kind of makes me wonder, what did we ever see in doing it commando anyway?

Next question:

Have you stayed at a DVC Resort?

yes.....OKW and in Sept. SSR and next April VGC :yay: (We're owners ;) )

Do you watch TV while at Disney?

NO. Vacations are a great break from TV and everything else. OK, we watch a little Stacey and the WDW resort channel just for fun.

If you go to US or Seaworld, Busch, can you enjoy yourself or do you ultimately compare to Disney?

I've never been to Sea World and it's been years since I've been to US... so I can't say. I think I would probably compare them, but then realize that you just can't compare anything to Disney! :]

Are you going to plan a sidetrip to US to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter after it opens, or will you just stick with Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter