interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been twice, but my favorite thing from both trips was to sit with DH on the balcony, after putting DS to bed, enjoying some adult libation, reliving the wonderful day we had just shared, talking about the days to come, and just enjoying the view and the moment in the midst of what I had been planning and dreaming about for months prior. Ahhhhhhh.:cloud9:

How far in advance do you plan your trip to WDW?

At least a year, sometimes a year and a half so that I have plenty of time to save, purchase Disney Dollars, etc.

How many times have you been to anything Disney? This can include the parks or cruise.

Only 3 times...

What is your least favorite Roller Coaster in WDW?

This was a HARD question!...I'd have to say Lilo & Stitch...I just can't get into it.

Who is your favorite Disney villian and why?

Maleficient - she's just so cool and calculating, and wicked

How many times have you been to Walt Disney World in your life?

The cool, crisp, fresh, damp morning air. We have the same smell in Chicago today and I woke up thinking of the morning feel of Orlando.

Do you ever speak to an Epcot CM in their native language and in what language?

I know a limited amount of chinese, and it was funny watching my boyfriend stand there looking confused. (For some reason, the eight different things that I can say never came up.)

The CM was really amused and kept telling my boyfriend that we used to go to elementary school together and stuff. He was so confused, and it was hysterical:lmao: .

Question:

If you could only visit ONE of the Disney theme parks, for the rest of your life, which one and why?

I know a limited amount of chinese, and it was funny watching my boyfriend stand there looking confused. (For some reason, the eight different things that I can say never came up.)

The CM was really amused and kept telling my boyfriend that we used to go to elementary school together and stuff. He was so confused, and it was hysterical:lmao: .

Question:

If you could only visit ONE of the Disney theme parks, for the rest of your life, which one and why?

Hollywood Studios or Epcot - I cant actually choose

If you could visit any other country in the world where would you go?

Hollywood Studios or Epcot - I cant actually choose

If you could visit any other country in the world where would you go?

I would love to visit Italy and do all the tours offered.

Interview: Where is your favorite place to eat in AK and why ?

I would love to visit Italy and do all the tours offered.

Interview: Where is your favorite place to eat in AK and why ?

Flame Tree BBQ is my favorite because I love the pulled pork sandwich there and I look forward to eating there on every trip.

Do you purchase the DDP on every trip?

Yes, it's the only way my dbf and I can afford sit down places. (We're both still in college, and money is tight.)

q:

What is your best memory about a CM?

A photographer at HS took pictures of me and my son in front of the Tower of Terror. My son then traded pins with her. She was very kind and told us to go trade with the CM at the photography shop. They gave my son free ones of Tinkerbell. He said he would give them to his little sister to trade. Upon hearing that, they gave him more for him to trade. So nice!

Favorite: Chip or Dale?

I love the smell of the Poly. As soon as you walk in it smells like paradise.

What is the one item or souvenir you have to buy every trip?

I pick up a WDW mug. I now have 4 that I love and hope to find another one at this upcoming trip.

Where is your favorite place to sit and watch the crowds?

I pick up a WDW mug. I now have 4 that I love and hope to find another one at this upcoming trip.

Where is your favorite place to sit and watch the crowds?

From the Television in the villa-lol

Do you restrict yourself to Disney parks or do you take in what FL has to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter