interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Disney trip :love:

If you arrived at a park and you were the only ones there what would you do first?

Go straight for the "biggest" e-ticket type attraction!!!

I'm having pizza for lunch while I cruise around the DIS - what are you having for lunch?

Big Thunder

Do you like Big Thunder or Splash Mountain better?

Go straight for the "biggest" e-ticket type attraction!!!

I'm having pizza for lunch while I cruise around the DIS - what are you having for lunch?

Mcdonalds asian salad (no chicken) and fries healthy and greasy haha!

For kim luvswdw (so there's no skipping :) ): Big thunder all the way!

Would you rather have a character meal at crystal palace or chef mickeys?

Small World by far .. I can take the music but not the cramped quarters of Mission Space for an extended period of time.

What country should be added to Epcot?

Small World by far .. I can take the music but not the cramped quarters of Mission Space for an extended period of time.

What country should be added to Epcot?

I think GREECE should be added to Epcot, it would be very interesting to have this country available to have a look at its history more closely. Disney Style.....

If Greece would be added, what do you think the main attraction should be ?

The Acropolis ride! It could be a zig zagging ride that goes between the columns..

Which is your favorite current country in Epcot and why?

Norway - because that's my family heritage, and it's easier and cheaper to get to Florida than Norway - so it's a nice little piece of my background

Which is your favorite park at WDW?

I have to see Mary Poppins and Daisy!

if someone offered you a free trip to Disney (staying at a moderate hotel onsite and all your transportation and food and snacks and souveniers) but you couldn't go again for 5 years, would you go?

no.

Would you rather stay at a deluxe or value? (I know it sounds silly but I like the values)

I would rather stay in a deluxe - but it depends on the number of people going, and who's paying!!

What is your favorite, must-have snack or treat in Epcot?

Frontierland! Its got a couple of fun rides and Pecos Bills, home of the best burgers!

What is your favorite splurge?

Once we splurged and went to Discovery Cove (not disney, but this is probably the only splurge we have ever done). We loved it. But it was definitely a one time splurge- not something we will ever probably be able to do again in Orlando.

What is your favorite Disney roller coaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter