Interview the person below you (Part II)

Off the top of my head, I'd like to see Tesla take over Test Track and I'd like the tiny little Segway demo spot in Innoventions to be expanded, maybe outside. Having an Apple Genius Bar at WDW would be awesome too!

What are three things that you absolutely positively must do on every trip to WDW?

1) Ride Splash Mountain
2) Eat Chocolate Cake
3) Swim after 10pm!!!

Which Disney Character are you really happy you got to meet and greet?

Did they make you listen to that song the whole time you were painting those scenes? :scared:

We have 47 days until our next trip to WDW. How long do you have and what's the ONE THING you're most looking forward to doing?

Did they make you listen to that song the whole time you were painting those scenes? :scared:

We have 47 days until our next trip to WDW. How long do you have and what's the ONE THING you're most looking forward to doing?

16 days until our next trip!!! We go to Disney every single year but this is our 1st year actually staying at a Disney resort on the dining plan! I am most excited to eat lunch with my 4 & 6 year old dd's at Cinderella's Royal Table!!! We have never done any character dining!

This is our 13th trip in 10 years. How many times have you been to Disney?

With my kids and DH, this past trip was 11 times (10 times to WDW and 1 time to DLR). But before I had kids or was married, I had been going to Disney since I was 9 years old (my parents had a timeshare condo outside of Disney that we went to all the time). So with both of those I have to say that I have gone to Disney at least 25 times give or take :goodvibes.

What are your next trip plans going to be, or would you like to see happen?

Plan is to go with the flow, taking it easy and enjoying our time as a couple!

After Marvel and Avatar, if you could add one franchise to Disney, what would it be?

Hmmm, not sure maybe DC Comics to keep up with the Heroes thing.

What is the one thing that you have never done in WDW that you would like to do?

I really really want to go parasailing in Bay Lake

Are you looking forward to Avatarland?

Not really, I am kind of curious to see how they play it out though.

Do you like the New Fantasyland expansion and are you excited about the Seven Dwarf Mine Train to open?

Yes I do love the new fantasyland expansion! I love all the details that are literally everywhere you look! It also has several fabulous audio loops! It also helps that the new dining options have made magic kingdom dining better in general! Although i didn't think mk had that bad of options to begin with.

I also am looking forward to the mine train! I hope it isn't 2 scary for the primary audience like snow white's scary adventures was! the construction last time I was there was so cool looking!

Next Question: What is your least favorite addition to the parks made in 2013? Why?

That is a tough one since I like all the new changes. The only one I could say, and it wasn't opened in 2013 though, is the Circus area of the NFL...I love Dumbo and the great Goofini, but I am just not a circus kind of person.

If you could change one ride in any of the parks to make it better which one would it be and how would you change it?

I'd change the Tomorrowland Speedway cars to electric so we don't die from the fumes while we wait to ride. Love that ride and would be mortified if it went away but man, those fumes get bad! I'd have to find some way to make them still sound the same though.....wouldn't be the same without the putt-putt sound!

Is there an attraction that you rarely do or don't do much that you wonder why you didn't do or do more when you're back home? If so, what and why?

The ride that comes to mind is Jungle Cruise. It's one of the classics so we should ride it more than we do, but it always gets pushed to the back burner for some reason. Too busy with the Mountains!

If you could bring back a ride or show, what would it be?

I would like the original journey with Figment back. I went on that my very first trip to WDW and by the time I got back (15 years) it was gone. I was only 5 and it is one of the only memories I have of that trip :(

Np: haunted mansion or jungle cruise?

Oh my. I get panicky just thinking of having to choose between those two! I guess if I could only ride one, I'd go with HM.....but I would be very sad. :sad:

Haunted Mansion or Pirates?

Tough One I love both, but if I had to choose one it would be HM.

What is the next resort that you are or want to stay in?

I don't know since we'd probably stay at the same hotel we stayed at last time if/when we go back.:P
Do you like Rock'n'Roller Coaster and why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter