Interview the person below you (Part II)

1) have a character meal or two or three or four :goodvibes
2) take a ride on the monorail
3) take a picture of our girls in the metal Mickey head behind the Contemporary Resort.

1) have a character meal or two or three or four :goodvibes
2) take a ride on the monorail
3) take a picture of our girls in the metal Mickey head behind the Contemporary Resort.

Really everytime?

Do you have a question?

Right at this moment I would be on POTC or HM..

TNP

What snacks do you get from WDW each visit?

What snacks do you get from WDW each visit?

Two every time, Popcorn more than once, I'm sure 90% of the popcorn I've had in the last couple years was at DL or WDW. The other is a Mickey Ice Cream bar.

TNP....... Where do you like to sit; on Everest, Splash, the Safari and Indy Stunt show?

Two every time, Popcorn more than once, I'm sure 90% of the popcorn I've had in the last couple years was at DL or WDW. The other is a Mickey Ice Cream bar.

TNP....... Where do you like to sit; on Everest, Splash, the Safari and Indy Stunt show?

I like the front on Everest. Although the back is nice too.. Splash it doesn't matter, same with the Safari. Indy I haven't seen since I was...I think 5. But I'm sure I'd say the middle of the middle row.

What is piece of park decoration you would like at your house? (ie a sign)

Can we go with making my whole house look like the Haunted Mansion, if we can't do the whole house I would have the wall paper that looks like it is staring at you or the painting of the girl in the stretching room that is on the tight rope over the gator.

Have you ever had a bad Disney related dream if you have what happened?

Have you ever had a bad Disney related dream if you have what happened?

I have had many Disney dreams. A lot are with people from different stages of my life all meeting there. In one I was trying to coordinate everyones plans so we could do things together and nobody knew what they wanted to do and I kept telling them to just follow me.

TNP..... What was your shortest Disney visit? What was your longest?

Since I live an hour and a half away my shortest visits would be my day visits when I get there in the morning and come home at night. My longest was 10 days when I was a kid.

What resort have you stayed at the most times? How many times have you stayed there?

We have a couple resorts that we have stayed twice and they are WL and soon to be POFQ. We try to stay at resorts that we have never stayed before, that is our ultimate Disney goal.

What is your Ultimate Disney Goal?

I have never been to DL but am dying to go. Our goal is to go in 2012, we were looking at next summer but have lots of other plans so its going to have to get pushed back. Everything there looks fun to me! I can't wait to visit the orginal park where Walt actually walked around. I get goosebumps thinking about it!

TNP has been on a Disney Cruise? if so where did you sail to and how did you like it? If not do you plan on booking one in the future?

I have been on one, about four years ago we went on the Wonder for 3 nights (first cruise and we wanted to start off slow!). It was wonderful! Went to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Will definitely be planning another Disney cruise, hopefully within the next few years. I highly recommend it!

TNP has found a painbrush on Tom Sawyer's Island?

I have not found one and was not aware they were there until I became a member of this site.

What is your favorite Disney show and why?

What is your favorite Disney show and why?

Show Nemo, I like that it is a condensed version of the movie.
Big show, Remember Dream Come True the DL fireworks. It is perfected, it wouldn't work right at MK, but that is WDW's loss. Wishes is ok in comparison.

TNP...... Have you ever been to Disney with someone on thier first visit? How did it go?

I took my dh there for his first time and then all 3 of my kids. It's pretty fun to go w/someone their first time. They aren't really sure what to expect and they're eager to go on everything.

TNP: Even though outside resorts offer more room & other services (laundry in room) at a better price, do you still stay on-site each visit?

Yes, and I wouldn't have it any other way....the perks that Disney offers their guests outweighs the other amenities that the outside resorts offer.

How long do you have to wait between visits?

How long do you have to wait between visits?

As little as possible! :rotfl: Living in Alaska makes it hard I try to get to either DL or WDW once a year but this past year was cancelled to a death in the family. So we're going to our longest trip ever 11 days!!1:banana:

TNP: What is your all-time favorite Disney dining experience ane why?

(can you tell I like to hang out on the dining boards??:lmao:)

I would say Ohana's character breakfast when ds's were 18 mo, 2 1/2 yr & 7 1/2. My 2 1/2 yr old had the best time going around the restaurant in the parade and I have such cute pictures.

Then again the last time we went ds's were 7, 9 & 14 and Chef Mickey's breakfast was pretty funny too. To see the older boys interact w/the characters was pretty funny. Goofy kept messing w/them (stealing their hats) and Minnie kept hanging on them for some great pictures.

TNP: If you have kids, would you ever consider visit WDW w/out them?

Yes, absolutely, but not until they are old enough to not care if we go or not. DH and I already said that even when the girls are out of the house, we are still going to have a blast at our favorite place on earth :cool1:

What one ride from each park could you skip and not think twice about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter