• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview the Person Below you...... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
travel guides..I love to travel
What foreign country would you visit, if you could go anywhere in the world?

I would love to visit Iceland.

Are you watching celebrity Big Brother?

1 Toasted teacake & a cup of tea.

Are you having a full Sunday roast?

:)

Jodie

Going to my mum's ~ She is making pot roast:yay:

What are you doing today?

Neither, Bottle of beer or Vodka for me please

Do you like fish fingers? - I love 'em with chips & beans!

Jodie

Nope

How often have you moved house since leaving home? - Just about to leave our first house to go to our 2nd home, a flat in Leeds

Jodie

cant quite answer that one I have been in the army and moved all the time. but 3 times since leaving in 1992:cool1:

how many years left on your mortgage

25 as from Feb 2007, 23 on the house we live in now.

Do you have any Orlando holiday traditions? It seems ours is to go to IOA on our first day

Jodie

Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls, I reckon it's my fave ride ever!

What colour is your sofa? - Ours is brown leather

Jodie

Ours is cream (but the one before that which i hasten to add didnt last long was CORAL:) actually it was off pink:rotfl2: )

what type of car have you got

Ford Fiesta diesel, but sak me again in a week as Gavin changes our car fairly often. It's a bit of a hobby with him.

Do you have Sky tv? - We have Sky+

Jodie

Yes I live for sky because they have all the programmes i love to watch (bones, stargate stargate atlantis, battlestar gallactia, Nip Tuck etc etc)

fav hol other than Disney?

Is there one? My fave hols have always been at Disney! Other than that I have always had beach bum hols which are fine but not for me any more although when I get back from WDW exhausted I sometimes think a relaxing holiday would have made more sense!

Do you ever buy tv shows on DVD? Friends, Simpsons etc? I have all the Simpsons dvd's released and Buffy & Angel

Jodie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter