• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interval Short Stays link

MrsNick

<font color=darkorchid>sometimes out of desperatio
Would someone be so kind as to copy and paste the link to the Short Stays Book Now for DVC II? :flower3:

The link from the dvcmember website keeps taking me to the DVC II home page :badpc:

I'm thinking that perhaps my log in is on a different server than some of yours, and that the link is just bad.

P.S. If for some reason this is against DIS rules, would someone be so kind as to just PM it to me? Thanks.

Thanks!

I believe you must access the II Short Stay page from the DVC member website as it passes your authentication.

If it does that simply close the browser page and click back to the DVC site and click the link a second time. You should then be taken to the exchange page rather than the general listing page. Make sure you keep the DVC page open and active. It also appears to time out after a few minutes and you'll have to go back through the process.

Had already tried going in and out numerous times, and that doesn't work. Please, if anyone has the link, please cut/paste and PM me. Thanks! :goodvibes

Had already tried going in and out numerous times, and that doesn't work. Please, if anyone has the link, please cut/paste and PM me. Thanks! :goodvibes
Seriously, MrsNick -- the "Book Now" link doesn't work by itself. Instead of being a simply site reference -- it includes a lengthy token unique to user logged in through the DVC Member Website.

It might be that yours isn't working if your browser is either prevented from passing the token or is caching old information ...?

For those having troubles: When you click the "Book Now" link from the DVC Member website -- do you see the lengthy token information in the address field of the resulting browser window? If so, try asking your browser to do a hard refresh (Ctrl-F5 or Shift-F5 or some other combo depending on the browser client).

Sounds like a browser caching problem ... if the manual refresh doesn't help ... try clearing the browser cache from its menus/toolbars.

For those having troubles: When you click the "Book Now" link from the DVC Member website -- do you see the lengthy token information in the address field of the resulting browser window? If so, try asking your browser to do a hard refresh (Ctrl-F5 or Shift-F5 or some other combo depending on the browser client).

Sounds like a browser caching problem ... if the manual refresh doesn't help ... try clearing the browser cache from its menus/toolbars.

Cleared the browser cache from the toolbar yesterday. Just cleared the cache utilizing Ctrl + F5. This doesn't help. It goes from the "token" information to http://disney.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=5&expireSession=y
which is the main page.

Again, if someone would kindly cut and paste the link, I think that might solve my problem :thumbsup2

I've found that if your are an associate member, the link does not work. I'm an associate member and it doesn't work when I use my login. My partner is the member and if I use his login the link works correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter