Interpreting Toddler-Speak in Disney! Aug TR: My Bus! Update 10/22

Hi, Ashleigh! Looks like your trip is off to a great start! Colby seems to be doing really well for a toddler who missed his nap. :goodvibes Ohana is such a fun meal and very toddler friendly.

Welcome back! Colby does alright missing a nap every once and a while, but not every day!! (Thank goodness...when would I work on my updates if I did not have nap time!!:rotfl:)

We do love Ohana! The activities are nice for the younger set when they have difficulty sitting through the meal!

After a good night of sleep, my alarm went off bright and early. It was the morning I had been dreaming of since I scored our early morning ADR at teh Crystal Palace!! Entry into the Magic Kingdom before all the crowds!!! I cheerfully got up to get the first shower. When I got out, I woke the boys up. Dan got Colby showered and then passed him out to me. At this point I was dressed and I got him dressed. Then we went next door to my mom's room and made sure everyone was awake. They were!

Soon everyone was dressed and ready to go. We left our room a few minutes later than I would have liked, at 7:20. Fortunately, a Magic Kingdom bus was pulling up as we were walking out the lobby doors to the bus stop!! "My bus! My bus!" Colby cheered!

I remembered to take a picture of Colby at the start of the day, should we get separated and need it. You can see he is holding another 'toin'.
IMG_1357.jpg

We got to the Magic Kingdom at a few minutes before 8. They were not even letting anyone in yet. We got through bag check quickly and they had a few turnstiles open, but they were forming a line just before you go under the train station. We barely fit through the turnstile. We did not have to wait long. Within a few minutes they let us into the park.

I was very surprised that they were not checking if we had a ressie or not!

I did not let this concern me for long, though, because soon we were here:
IMG_1358-1.jpg

I was so excited to have a relatively empty Main Street! We took advantage and got some great pictures! It was pretty empty!
IMG_1361-1.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

What toddler doesn't love walking right along the curb? Colby sure does!
IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

Not the greatest family pic...but Colby still looks pretty cute even if he is sticking his tongue out!!
IMG_1377.jpg

We got some photopass pics as well.
Photo0053FourBySix.jpg

Photo0068FourBySix.jpg

After lots of pictures, we started making our way over to the Crystal Palace. My mom, Colby and I detoured to the bathroom while Dan went to check us in. My mom took one more picture of us outside of the Crystal Palace.
IMG_1378.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter