• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Looking for honest opinions about the new internet connectivity in Bahamas & Caribbean? I never had an issue with the old internet except for the cost.
I can not turn off as I own my own business and will have to work daytime hours on weekdays whilst onboard.
So how have you found it?? You

It might depend on the ship. At any rate, we've done two DCL cruises this year. The Dream in May and the Wish in June. No issues with the internet on either of them.

We were on the Wish and had the Basic package but used a VPN per a thread on the boards and it worked pretty well. We tried FaceTime once but it kept stopping and starting. I was able to keep up with work and emails with no trouble at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter