• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

internet usage

krhardy

karate chic-I'll beat you with my cane
OK, yet another question. We are again traveling with a large group, and among the group are several techno-geeks. One of them has cruised b4 w/DW and DD. He says he thought he remembered that you could plug your laptop in from your stateroom, and get the unlimited internet rate that they give you in the cafe. I said I thought you were welcome to plug in from your room, but you had to pay the $6.95/minute ship to shore rate. Does anyone know which of these scenarios is correct?

Unless they have installed a network to the cabins, you would have to use the phone at $6.95 per minute.

It would be a lot cheaper to use the Internet Cafe with the unlimited package.

4 day cruise-$39
7 day cruise-$79 or $89(not sure)

7 day unlimited internet package is $89.99

Is that $89.99 per person or per cabin? Can 2 people from the same cabin share the package?

From what I have read on these boards the internet usage is "per cabin" Correct? Can the teens use the same pacage in the Common Grounds as well as the Internet Cafe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter