• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet packages

reddog1473

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the price for the different packages is? I am debating which one to get. I just need internet for Facetime and a limited amount of e-mailing. Appreciate the help.

Keep in mind that Facetime with video will eat up a data much quicker than voice only (which is now possible with Facetime). Video is about 3MB/minute, audio-only is probably 1/20th that. Consider if you really can't get by without seeing someone else's mug for a week, and can get by with just talking to them as needed.

I have seen some Navigators that have an embarkation day special for some amount of free internet.

That 50mb can go by the first night without doing anything! Even though we researched and turned everything off, the helpdesk still had to help us disable some things. The data goes really fast.

That 50mb can go by the first night without doing anything! Even though we researched and turned everything off, the helpdesk still had to help us disable some things. The data goes really fast.
We signed up for the 50MB package on our Dream (4 night) and Fantasy B2B (7 nights each) - 3 packages, and had plenty of time (or whatever measure it is) for checking our emails and other things without running out. But, yes, we basically turned off pretty much everything that automatically uses data.

We sailed on the Magic in December. They had the free package but it was not listed in the Navigatior. But if you logged onto the data site it showed 50 for free. You had to sign up the first day, but it can be used anytime during the cruise.
image.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter