Internet coupons question..

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Last week or so, I mentioned on a thread here that I was going to visit some of the web sites of the companies whose products I often use to see if they were offering any coupons.. I did find some that I could use, but I'm wondering if there are stores/supermarkets that won't accept them? There didn't seem to be any limit to the number I could print out (although I only printed one of each), but I assume that some people print out multiples of them..

They just look so unprofessional to me (compared to the colorful newspaper inserts), it makes me wonder if the stores will take issue with them.. There are cleaning products; cereals; medications; etc. - and the amounts are pretty significant - especially if the items happen to be on sale..

So what's the verdict? Do the stores question these simple black & white print outs or not?

Like everyone else here, I'm looking to save on everything and anything these days - not just food and such..

Comments?

Thanks! :)

You have to call and ask the specific grocery stores if you can't find their policy online. My mom's Kroger does not take printed coupons but you can add on electronic coupons with no problem on her Kroger card.

Here my Safeway won't take printed coupons but another store will so it just varies store to store.

You have to call and ask the specific grocery stores if you can't find their policy online. My mom's Kroger does not take printed coupons but you can add on electronic coupons with no problem on her Kroger card.

Here my Safeway won't take printed coupons but another store will so it just varies store to store.

Thanks, Tina.. Guess I'll be calling around..:goodvibes

Out of all the local grocery stores around me, there is only one that won't take printed coupons. All the others do...they are legit so why not. I guess it would hurt to call like the PP said, to save yourself some time.

I wondered this myself yesterday and checked Stop & Shop's website. They do NOT accept competitors coupons, but DO accept internet coupons, unless they have been notified by the company that the coupon is fraud.

The main grocery chain here, Dillons - owned by Kroger, does not accept internet coupons. I end up taking them to Walmart.

My Kroger does, although they have a limit to only two Internet coupons for two like items. Like if something is on sale, I can't print out 50 of the same coupon to use on the items, just 2.

My Target, Walmart, and Food Lion does. Target not only accepts internet coupons (at least mine does) but they also accept target coupons on top of that (they also accept regular manufacturer coupons out of the paper on top of the target coupons; target has lots of target-only printable coupons on their website).

One grocery store near me will take all of the internet coupons that you hand them. Another one will only accept one for each type of product. IOW, if I have 5 coupons for $1 off Minute Maid OJ, store A will allow me to purchase 5 of them @$1 off and store B will only allow me to purchase 1 @$1 off.

Most stores will not accept internet coupons for "free" items. That's probably because those coupons are most likely bogus.

The internet coupon printers place a cookie on your computer that will limit the number of times that you can print a certain coupon. People who have multiple computers can use them to print additional coupons which is why you will see shoppers with a fist full of identical coupons. If you look closely, those identical coupons will actually have unique codes on them so that they cannot be photocopied. You have to print each one thru the coupon printer software to get the unique codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter