Internet connections/access

Anxious in BR

Earning My Ears
Does any one know if AKL rooms have internet connections?

Are there any Internet cafes at Disney?

Thanks!:cool:

AKL will have dial up access. The areas that do have wireless require you to pay to access. It is the convention hotels that provide wireless.

If you do a search on the DIS you can find the list of hotels that have high speed internet.

Thanks will do! I wish AKL had high speed!!

Miss my count down clock...esp since I am in the single digits now!:wave2:

Originally posted by safetymom
If you do a search on the DIS you can find the list of hotels that have high speed internet.

High-Speed Access with a Laptop

As of October 1, 2003, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort began offering high-speed Internet access in its guest rooms, at a charge of $4.95 per hour or $9.95 per 24 hour period. Within the next six months or so, all of Disney's convention hotels and Home-Away-From-Home/Disney Vacation Club resorts are scheduled to get high-speed Internet. The projected dates (subject to change) are:

Yacht & Beach Club - November 4, 2003
Contemporary Resort - December 2, 2003
Grand Floridian - December 2, 2003
Boardwalk Inn and Villas - December 30, 2003
Saratoga Springs Resort - January 30, 2004
Villas at Wilderness Lodge - February 27, 2004
Old Key West - April 2, 2004

Disney now offers Wi-Fi (high speed wireless Internet access) in the public areas of its convention hotels. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled laptop computer or PDA to access the Internet from designated areas of each resort. Smart City is the provider and bills the guest using a secure credit card transaction via an on-screen Internet connection. Requires a wireless interface card (WIC), available for purchase in the resort's business center. $4.99 per hour or $9.95 for a 24-hour period.

Locations for Disney's Wi-Fi access:

Grand Floridian - Main Lobby, Convention Center Hallway, Beach Pool
Contemporary - Main Lobby, Convention Center Hallway, Feature Pool
Yacht & Beach Club - Main Lobbies, Convention Center Hallway, Stormalong Bay Pool
Coronado Springs - Main Lobby, Convention Center Hallway, Feature Pool, Francisco's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter