Internet Card

Faith09

Mouseketeer
Has anyone purchase an internet card? I would like to have internet access during my vacation. Son has to complete an online class. Since disney charges 10.00 for 24 hours and I'm not sure if Royal Pacific Resort have internet services for customer not staying on club level. I would like for my son to able to use the laptop inside the room during breaks. Looking for something cheap that doesn't require me to purchase a year or two year contract.

Thanks...

faith

There really isn't anything cheap without a contract if you want something permanent. If you just want a rental, there are several companies. Just search for air card rental. I've never used one of the companies, so I don't have one to recommend.

If you have access to a dial-up provider, you can use dail-up from the hotel room using the phone jack. If you choose a local 407 number, local calls are free from disney hotels. I bring my laptop and use dialup if I just want to go on to check email.....I have an AOL dial-up low useage account I use.

If you have access to a dial-up provider, you can use dail-up from the hotel room using the phone jack. If you choose a local 407 number, local calls are free from disney hotels. I bring my laptop and use dialup if I just want to go on to check email.....I have an AOL dial-up low useage account I use.

Hi! I tried this last Sept. while we were at Pop and I have done it before a years ago but last year I had some touble doing it. All the access numbers seemed to need a 1 because they were out of the local area. They had q 407 area code but were far enough to need a 1 and I didn;t know if Disney would consider that not to be a local call. I went ot the desk and asked but got no-where so I just did the way that costs the 24 hour fee. I remember one of the access numbers was Winter Park. Does anyone know if you use a 1 before the area code if that is considered not a local call?
Thanks,
PammyPoppins

I had to do that last year. All it took was a call to T-Mobile and I was able to plug my blackberry in and use it as dial-up.

Yeah the fact that the service was so much slower was a pain, but I always have more than enough cell minutes left every month, so free internet was worth it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter