• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet Cafe?

mundaremom

Mouseketeer
Is there someplace in DTD, Resort, or parks where a person could log onto a computer (at a cost of course)?

This may not have come across right, we are not bringing our laptop but were wondering if there were computers in DTD that a person could pay to use?

first off, i wouldnt recommend you to bring your laptop...

but if you really need it, you might be able to pick up an internet connection from toon town... and its free.

The Disney Resort Hotels have a "business center" where computers are available for a fee.

Do you think it's a bad idea to bring a laptop on vacation or into Disneyland? I am bringing my laptop and was going to leave it in the hotel room during the day (Paradise Pier). Do you think this is safe, generally speaking?

We have a lap top but don't want to bring it for the simple reason it is just something else to carry on the plane.

Last year my daughter had a college paper to finish and she brought her laptop to DW. We had no qualms about leaving it in the room when we left for the parks.

rosiep said:
The Disney Resort Hotels have a "business center" where computers are available for a fee.

Unless you're a DLR hotel guest you are not allowed to use the business center.

Laptops are not fun to lug around all day (believe me!). My boyfriend and I always leave ours at home. A few weeks ago I started a new contract with T-Mobile and I got a Sidekick 3 phone. I pay about $20 a month for internet access. No matter where I am I can browse the web. It's really cool and is much easier to carry around than my laptop. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter