Internet buddy relationships real?

Ok, I fess up. I am leaving my marriage which rates a 9, with a husband who is a 10, for a duck I met on line. Makes perfect sense to me. So ladies, (now quack, honey, don't look, it's bad luck) is this dress too much for a second wedding for a 40ish couple?

2005_02_ugly_wedding_dress.jpg

psssst, Sista. Do you really think with a face like this, anyone is going to notice your dress? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

uglywoman.jpg

pal said:
Ok, I fess up. I am leaving my marriage which rates a 9, with a husband who is a 10, for a duck I met on line. Makes perfect sense to me. So ladies, (now quack, honey, don't look, it's bad luck) is this dress too much for a second wedding for a 40ish couple?

2005_02_ugly_wedding_dress.jpg

Quack - your 40ish?? :earseek: :faint:

Cantw8 said:
psssst, Sista. Do you really think with a face like this, anyone is going to notice your dress? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

uglywoman.jpg

Did my darling quack send you that photo sweetie? He is so proud of me, he can't stop sharing photos.

No do tell sweetie, your honest opinion on the dress? Should I choose an off white color? I don't want people to talk.

Well, Dear, since you're asking for my honest opinion, I'd have to say that given the circumstances of your relationship with Quack, I would definately choice something off-off white. How do you look in red? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

Cantw8 said:
Well, Dear, since you're asking for my honest opinion, I'd have to say that given the circumstances of your relationship with Quack, I would definately choice something off-off white. How do you look in red? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

Easy does it girls. No fighting now. I wouldn't want anyone to be mysteriously "reported" ..."again".
Let's just all get along Shall we?
After all we are one big happy family here aren't we?

Besides if Liz Taylor could wear white at her countless number of weddings then I think anybody can. :teeth:

Red is fine also. Nothing like a Lady in Red. :goodvibes

Okay, all very funny, but do you guys mind if take back my thread LOL. Anybody else wanna post?!!

Have met several people that I first met online. Two I have known going on 8 years. I have several more I talk to all the time via phone.

Cool. Problem with the phone is, my buddy lives at home with his mom and clearly international phonecalls are not something his mom will be too keen on. My mom and dad get a good deal on the phone bill here, not to mention contributions from a working son so... it kinda is a little disappointing always having to be the person to call. Ah well, I'll try his number tonight and let you know. When I was over in MD, I did try phoning but he wasn't in. We both have each other's home addresses and phone numbers.

Cantw8 said:

But sweetie, you know red is just not my color. Any other ideas?

pal said:
But sweetie, you know red is just not my color. Any other ideas?

Here's an idea if you want to get hitched at the race track. :teeth:

dress.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter