• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet acess fee

That's just a little more than 1/2 the price I was charged at a Hilton. It's the going rate (or lower) for higher-end hotels.

That's just a little more than 1/2 the price I was charged at a Hilton. It's the going rate (or lower) for higher-end hotels.

Agreed. Disney's internet charge isn't bad at all, I've paid $16.95 at a Marriott and an Intercontinental recently. A friend just paid $19.95.

$9.99 is a steal compared to some hotels.

At the MGM Grand in Las Vegas we were charged $19.99/24 hour period for EACH COMPUTER in the room. I was there for conference and we had 3 computers going between myself and roommates.

Over the 6 days we were there, ~$360.00 in internet charges alone tacked onto our bill. Makes my $70.00 bill at Disney not so bad I guess.

If you travel a bit or are like me and feel disconnected from the world if you don't have the internet, the air cards from AT&T and other wireless companies aren't a bad deal. I like to have the internet when we travel and those pesky fees add up so I dropped our home internet and got a card. The card itself was $19.99 and it's $60 a month (I do get a discount so it works out to $43 for me). If you can swing it, I recommend it!

$9.99 is a steal compared to some hotels.

At the MGM Grand in Las Vegas we were charged $19.99/24 hour period for EACH COMPUTER in the room. I was there for conference and we had 3 computers going between myself and roommates.

Over the 6 days we were there, ~$360.00 in internet charges alone tacked onto our bill. Makes my $70.00 bill at Disney not so bad I guess.

you need a travel wireless router. Solves that problem very nicely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter