Internet access within resorts?

tink5697

Mouseketeer
I didn't know whether to post here or on the Theme Park board.
I wondered where the easiest internet access would be? I just need like 5 minutes. LOL
I will be at GF and CBR, do they have it there for quick access? Is it in the room? Does anyone know what it costs?
Any help would be most appreciated!! :teeth:

edited to add: I will not have a laptop, I'm leaving it at home. My question was if there was an internet cafe or in room access using the TV and keyboard? Thank you again for any responses. :love:

I'm sorry for being such a dunce, but can someone explain: For the "HSIC" is that for use with the television and they provide a keyboard? Or is that where I would connect IF I had a laptop? There was a picture of a portal for connecting, but I have no idea if that indicated internet use within the room.
I'm such a spaz, I'm sorry. Can anyone clarify? :teacher:

It is actually HSIA (High Speed Internet Access) and these are ports in the room where you can connect into the Resort's LAN (Local Area Network).

If you do not pay the daily fee your port will be inactive. The port is where you would connect your laptop into their LAN and the link provided two pictures of the two types found within WDW properties and also discussed Wi-Fi too.

Bottom line, if you do not bring your own hardware then these connections are worthless.

At the bottom of the link I provided it also states:

Computers are also available at the Disney Resort hotels for rental if a Guest needs to work on a project. Please call the appropriate Business Center for pricing and availability. If it is after hours, the Guest will need to call the Center in the morning.

You might want to call your resort and see if they have a Business Center or one close by you could use (rent)... the GF should.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter