Internet Access Help Please - Where?

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
I own a Bed & Breakfast Inn back here in Wisconsin, and I need to be able to get onto the internet to see if I have inquiries or online reservations for while we are on vacation, starting this Friday through the 16th. We are staying at BCV for four nights and then over to WL for five nights. Does anyone know where I can either hook up to the internet with our lap top or better yet, just find a computer to use so we don't have to take the lap top? Are there any internet cafes around or can I go somewhere close to log on? Thanks a million for any help!

there are several - there is one in the BW (expensive), also in the Cont.

off site there are several internet cafes

disney has the new internet system - I think it is like per hour or per day charge - I would bring your lap top.

The new high speed internet system is $10 a day at WDW. You have to request a cord for connection thru housekeeping. In our one bdrm at VWL, I saw 2 places to plug in.

I thought the charge was too high, so we just used dial up. It is 35 cents to make a local call. We signed on twice a day for 70 cents.. saving $9.30 a day for 7 days. Granted, it was not high speed, but we were only checking email.

I know it is WL, I am fairly certain at BCV - the wirless connection is only at BC/Yc and the lobby at BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter