Internet Access at MED Ports?

jfs9900

DCL
I was wondering if any past cruises had experience in finding available wifi off the ship in the ports on the Mediterranean sailing? I know the ship has the service (very expensive) but due to the length of the cruise I may need a faster / lower cost option during a few port days.

I was wondering if any past cruises had experience in finding available wifi off the ship in the ports on the Mediterranean sailing? I know the ship has the service (very expensive) but due to the length of the cruise I may need a faster / lower cost option during a few port days.

At the Hard Rock in Malta, if you buy a drink they give you the code to get their Wifi. You will see if right across from the ship. It worked quite well for us. Not sure about any other ports.

I would be interested in this as well. We are on the 5/28 Med cruise. Thanks for the info on connecting in Malta!!

Oh, the info I was afraid to ask (because I'm sick of reading "you should just try disconnecting - you're on vacation"!!!)

I'm a blogger; I do it for bun, but also.... If I offload my brain, i don't drive my husband crazy. :rotfl:

looking forward to any additional replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter