Internet access at All Star Music

haleakala

Earning My Ears
I know there is a fee for WiFi, does anyone know what it is? And what sort of connection will I have without it, dial up or ethernet?

Thanks!
- Lisa

All rooms have wired internet access, not wireless. The charge is 9.95 for a continuous 24 hour period.

An ethernet cable is in the room, usually located in the closet.

Hi,

More details here:

Thanks for the info. I thought I had read that there was some sort of access free, but I must have been wrong. I have to work some while there, so I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay it.

LB

All rooms have wired internet access, not wireless. The charge is 9.95 for a continuous 24 hour period.

An ethernet cable is in the room, usually located in the closet.

Thanks for the inf. do have my own Ethernet cable, just wondering if I'd be able to use.

Thank you for the reply.
LB

We stay at POFQ, and I always use dial up for the small amount of webbing I need to do. Local calls are free, so the price is right.

At ASmu (at least in our room), the cable pulls out from behind one of the nightstands and was plenty long for me.

We have an AOL account, so we bring our laptop and use dial-up in the room and if you use a local number, the call is free. Just remember to plug the phone back in after use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter