International Food and Wine Festival

frechettegirl

Mouseketeer
I think I read somewhere that free dining isn't typically offered because of this even is that true? What are the block out dates?

Last edited:
Never mind its the international Food and Wine Festival I am thinking about. Are the dates September thru November 16 usually blocked for free dinning?

no but some of the dates may be, usually the end of September is offered or up until around the 28th then some dates in October could be blocked and then more opened up sometimes a room discount comes into effect by end of October beginning of November. mousesavers has historical dates you can check there but nothing is written in stone, its a wait and see game!

That's not necessariy the reason for blackout dates. There usually are some dates available that fall during the Food & Wine Festival. The entire 8 weeks hasn't been blacked out.

Blackout dates are around school fall breaks in early/late October, the Columbus Day holiday, and Jersey Week in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter