Interline/Airline Employee Discount

I called and got some quotes last week and they were all 40%. I priced POP, POR, CSR, Poly, AKV-1BR, and AoA Suite. They had no LM rooms available which stinks we wanted to try it but she said they have seen some. I got a quote off disney's site and my quotes from interline were exactly 40% off all the quotes. Good to know it works out that way that I don't have to call every time

Does anyone know what the current discount is for airline Employee is.

Thank You

It's 40% off every resort and room type depending on availability. If you book before public discounts come out you can pretty much get whatever you want. Call 407 828 3111. That's the Disney Interline number.

when using the interline deals, why will disney not let you get tickets and the meal plan included?? i mean even when Disney gives out RO deals they still let you put food and tix with it.. I like not having to take money with me when we are vacation and the whole thing being paid is good also.. plus just having the TTTW card makes it super easy also..

when using the interline deals, why will disney not let you get tickets and the meal plan included?? i mean even when Disney gives out RO deals they still let you put food and tix with it.. I like not having to take money with me when we are vacation and the whole thing being paid is good also.. plus just having the TTTW card makes it super easy also..

I don't know why Disney doesn't, but it's cheaper to buy your tickets from undercover tickets, and pay for your food oop. You can still use your room key to charge your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter