Interior corridors at Sheraton Vistana Resort?

Disney grandma

DIS Veteran
This resort looks beautiful and they are offering a great rate for our next trip. I can't find in any of the information if it is interior or exterior entrances to the rooms. Has anyone stayed at this resort that would know this? Thanks

Exterior entrances in all the sections we've stayed in.

It's my kids' favorite of all the Orlando resorts. Most of the sections have been recently remodeled. It's a very convenient location.

Sheila

I'll have think this over, I do not like exterior entrances to rooms mainly because of my fear that a snake or other creature may get in while the door is open. A bit paranoid I know, but I can relax and enjoy my stay much better if I am in a resort where you enter through a lobby and then into your room.

Well, I've never seen any creature try to get in the door in any of our many stays at resorts with exterior doors. Unless I'm in an area where security is a major issue, I'd prefer NOT to have to drag into a front entrance (along with everybody else), up an elevator and down a corridor with all my stuff.

The only resort that comes to mind with interior entrances is Bonnet Creek.

Sheila

Well, I've never seen any creature try to get in the door in any of our many stays at resorts with exterior doors. Unless I'm in an area where security is a major issue, I'd prefer NOT to have to drag into a front entrance (along with everybody else), up an elevator and down a corridor with all my stuff.

The only resort that comes to mind with interior entrances is Bonnet Creek.

Sheila

I'm actually only afraid of snakes and other crawling things that might sneak in when the door is open. I would rather drag myself through a front entrance into a lobby and get on an elevator that goes directly to an interior corridor that goes to my room. Just my personal preference.

Outdoor entrances and when we stayed there we had a very run down old room. Not at all like the pictures. We were told it was because we paid for the room and were not owners.

Now I'm really not sure what to do. I had heard that all of the villas were being renovated. How long ago were you there? Thanks for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter