Interesting news story

jking6

DIS Veteran
I just read on internet that the world is coming to an end on May 21, 2011. :rotfl2:Well I am so happy I will be spending my last day at WDW.:yay: The happiest place on earth!!!!
I just thought it was funny that my plans worked out that way.
Who else will be there?

I think I will miss you by a week or so. Hope the world is still chugging along then.

Will be there may 7 to 14!!!! Whew, just made it before we all go down!!:rotfl2:

No actually she is right too, it is May 21 , 2011 according to some.

Just google in May 21, 2011 and you will get your fill of information, links, etc......

it's published by Tom Breen of the associated press. It was on front page of my Road Runner. not sure how to set up link but I think if you just go to www.rr.com you will see it. I thought the world was going to end in the year 2000:confused3

I hope not!! We wont make it down until May 28th! :sad1: Please, please let it end next year instead!!:rotfl2:

lol... my husband showed me that article over the weekend too. We just booked our trip to Disney World last week and we'll be there on that date. We both agreed that if it happened that way we would be happy to be at Disney World at the time!

Soooo...you read this on a Time Warner Roadrunner site -- who is owned by Warner Bros. And it just HAPPENS that May 20 is the release date of the new Pirates movie. I'm just sayin'....

;)

I read this interesting bit of information this morning on the web....I don't want to judge anyone on their beliefs or what they feel so I will just say it was interesting to read....yeah... :rolleyes1

Since this has nothing to do with trip planning, I'm going to move it to the Community board.

Oh dear god!!! Do you realize what this means? We will never know who is the winner of Survivor 22. The finale isn't going to air until May 22nd. Do you think they'll still show it after the world has ended? Oh, I hope so.

In addition to Warner Brothers, there is a radio preacher, Harold Camping (of Family Radio) who predicts 5/21/11 as the judgement day/end of the world. It is our 7th wedding anniversary, so I'm hoping DH will take me out to dinner the day before. LOL

Not that I put any stock in this, but here's the link for the curious:
http://www.familyradio.com/index.html

disclaimer: this is a religious (Christian) website

Well dang, I won't get to read the final books in the Earth Children (Clan of the Cave Bear) or Outlander series.

Actually, wasn't the world supposed to end in 1999 :lmao:.

Well dang, I won't get to read the final books in the Earth Children (Clan of the Cave Bear) or Outlander series.

Actually, wasn't the world supposed to end in 1999 :lmao:.

No, according to Prince, that was just the night we were gonna party.

Oh dear god!!! Do you realize what this means? We will never know who is the winner of Survivor 22. The finale isn't going to air until May 22nd. Do you think they'll still show it after the world has ended? Oh, I hope so.

:rotfl::lmao:

My poor Mom! She's been counting down to her retirement for over a year now. She retires 05/22/11, the day AFTER. Bummer for her!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter