"Interesting" e-bay item - link added post # 7

WOW!!! That is definately crazy!! The doll and the pre-bought, hand made, unmade mirror!!!

It is totally weird. But I think she means that she bought the mirror at a store and then herself added all the gemstones. Sounds tack to me. And totally weird. And that Wii envelope thing is CRAZY! What a scam. People are crazy. And I guess it shows you can sell just about anything on ebay.

At least I've been amused by looking at these strange auctions :lmao:

It is totally weird. But I think she means that she bought the mirror at a store and then herself added all the gemstones. Sounds tack to me. And totally weird. And that Wii envelope thing is CRAZY! What a scam. People are crazy. And I guess it shows you can sell just about anything on ebay.

That's what it sounds like to me, too.

You'd think that if someone was selling something of such a high value, they would at least take the time to use proper spelling, grammar and consistent word tense, lol.

Is it just me, or does the item sound a bit.... tacky?

I meant to say it sounded tacky!! I agree. I just can't see unless you were a little girl into something bedazzled and sparkly you would want a mirror like this. plus so strange that there is not photo.

Yeah, I also noticed that there was no photo. At one point, the item description makes it sound like it's already made, but then at another point (or several, rather) the seller implies that it's not complete!

Personally, I'd rather just have all the supposed gems and make it myself, lol. At least that way, I know it will be to my personal tastes.

Someone please buy a haunted doll when another one comes up and post back on your findings.

Wow. That skirt sounds TRASHY! Bleah.

And what is up with the book length descriptions?:confused3

Obviously the person is in violation of eBay's Pre-Sales policies. Near the bottom, the listing states that the project (encrusting the mirror with gems) will begin after the payment has cleared. Obviously the items does not exist and nowhere does the lister state when shipping will be, only that the lister will notify the buyer after the item is shipped.

I've heard that when the wealthy and royalty need a mirror they go straight to ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter