"Interesting" e-bay item - link added post # 7

vanyel

Mouseketeer<br><font color=db28a5>I like to escape
I happened to see this and found it rather curious, in case anyone's interested. Sounds like a scam to me!

Aaah! I'm so sorry - now I can't find it. It was a OOAK mirror embillished with rhinestones and other gemstones for 99,999.99. No picture and it said that it was a 24 hr auction though it was running for 2 more days. I'm on a different computer so can't even look at my history. It just struck me as strange and I wanted to share :sad2:

I saw someone pay 378.00 today for an empty envelope that might say the word wii on it. If it does, you win a wii. 1 in 24 is a winner. I wonder who's overseeing this seller's legitamacy. Check out: wii mystery auction

Oh, and it was very generous of the seller to offer free shipping on the envelope, huh?

First it says this: You are bidding on a wall mirror of high quality measuring aprox. 24 X 30 (rather large) that is in brand new condition, purchased at a quality home furnishing store.

Then it says this: No one in the WORLD has this mirror. It is designed by me. This is the first time I am offering to custom make something like this item. Something like this item I am willing to make is only found in homes of extreme royalty and wealth!

So...which one is it. Was it bought at a store, one-of-a-kind design, or something she will create????

It's described as if it's made and then says it hasn't been started. Sounds like a nut case to me. Check out some of the other things she sells...haunted dolls? Scary lady that one.

Well actually it is quite the bargain. The price has been reduced from
500k;) I wonder what the listing fee is on a 1/2 million dolla item:lmao:

my grandmother just passed away and left me her doll collection. Thanks for the tip on the dolls now i know if I do sell anything, to say it is haunted and that will bring in the BIG bucks.:lmao:

None of her other auctions were things that she designed and made. I wonder if she would send out pictures of some other OOAKs that she has made.

I'm honestly not "picking" on this seller but I got curious and looked at some of the feedback and previous auctions. Check this description out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220160048379

This part made me burst out in laughter...:lmao:
"Please do not buy if under 18 years of age. Please do not purchase if you have a heart condition or do not buy for someone with a heart condition. You have not been promised she wil ldo exactly what she did for me. This doll has not been scientifically evaluated by professional paranormal experts, but has in fact been evaluated by a medium and pyschic and it has been in fact stated that this doll is haunted, according to the lady mentioned in this auction. I do not take repsonsiblity for her credibility. She is highly reputable. I by law, must state that the sale of this doll is for entertainment purposes only. I sell her in full confidence, please bid with full confidence."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter