• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interesting Disney Survey Question

Deniseibase

Only Adult Fan of Small World
I was asked to participate in a online survey for Disney & OF COURSE I said yes :) It was about our experience in the Magic Kingdom on 9/27 & was largely about how did we enjoy our character interactions.

One of the questions must be to rule out little kids from taking it - they asked as an 'agree or disagree' statement 'Disney characters actually live in the Magic Kingdom' :)

OF COURSE I answered strongly disagree, as we DISers all know that they also live in Epcot & AK & MGM & the Disney cruise ships!! :)

Denise

LOL! They wouldn't have wanted me to take the survey if it was to rule kids out because when it comes to Disney I'm still a great big kid and have absolutly no inkling of responsibility or adultness......just ask my DH who just almost fainted when I showed him the $250 I spent on a WDCC piece:) :) :) :)

Did you receive a postcard asking you to do the survey? That's what I got. I was really thrilled at first because I read about everyone getting postcards and I never get one! Then I saw it was just to do the survey. Of course I did it, but I sure wish I'd get one of those discount postcards!:D

No, I didn't get a postcard - we were walking down Main Street when a CM approached me & asked if we would mind participating in an online survey - no discounts for me! :(

Denise

We had that happen to us when we were at Disneyland. Well it happened to me while the rest of the bunch were off to ride something. It was kind of fun!

Are you trying to say they don't live in the Magic Kingdom????

crying.gif

Originally posted by Deniseibase

One of the questions must be to rule out little kids from taking it - they asked as an 'agree or disagree' statement 'Disney characters actually live in the Magic Kingdom' :)

See now I would have answered Yes..... but would of liked to add that the CM are not allowed to take the costumes home..... therefore the Charaters LIVE there.........

No grog, please don't cry. :(

Deniseibase-I think you'd better put a warning label on this thread. :( :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter