• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interesting DCL site issue...

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I went into my res over lunch and clicked on "modify" thinking I'd see what the price difference between my 8B GTY and a 7A GTY would be...only when I selected the 7A, I get some kind of red message about my airline or airport is no longer offered. I don't even HAVE airfare booked with DCL and my receipt doesn't show it at all either. Ground transportation from MCO yes, but even on my check in, I don't list an incoming flight as I'm coming in the night before.

I'm thinking this is the universe's way of telling me to just stick with what I have, but should I call DCL anyway and make sure everything is ok?

I'm thinking this is the universe's way of telling me to just stick with what I have, but should I call DCL anyway and make sure everything is ok?

No, I think that's just the universe's way of telling you Disney still has crappy, buggy websites.

That's why I use a TA. :p

Less bugs. :)

ETA; And some feel having DCL in charge is a good thing. :lmao:
..... Sorry, couldn't resist.

Having me in charge of my reservation is a good thing. This is the only issue I'm potentially going to have to call them about. Everything else I've been able to do on my own - without having to deal with a pesky travel agent. If there's going to be a glitch, I'd rather not have to deal with a third party (i.e.: TA).

I am pretty sure Travel Agents use the same web site, the general public uses, they just get to it through a Disney Travel Agents site. So they are dealing with the same bugs, they just don't tell you about it.

I am pretty sure Travel Agents use the same web site, the general public uses, they just get to it through a Disney Travel Agents site. So they are dealing with the same bugs, they just don't tell you about it.

This is true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter