Interesting article on wdw planning/fp+

I have had a few co workers tell me I was out of my mind recently when they looked into a disney vacation. It is a lot for new people to take in.

The article may come across as an eye-opener and instill some fear/anxiety/trepidation or whatever into people who were not familiar with it all. However, for most of us here on these boards...nothing we didn't already know. The line that struck me was that the author's kids favorite moments were of the spontaneous, non-reserved kind (an unscheduled visit to Tom Sawyer Island and a hula hoop contest at the resort pool). We had a similar experience when our kids had a blast playing with some CMs in the area outside of Tony's Town Square. It was in advance of that "Move it, Shake It.." street party/parade and the CMS were playing with the kids as the area got roped off. Totally unexpected moment that they loved. Gives you the feeling that the powers that be at Disney have focused on appeasing and catering to the wonts and desires of the crazy-planning parents that many of us have become, and we all (Disney and parents alike) have lost sight of the wonts and desires of our children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter