Interactive wands- is there a battery life?

phillymummer

DIS Veteran
Hello DISers!

I'm back for a quick question. My sister is going to Universal next week and I want to lend her my interactive wand that I bought in November. Will it still work?

~PM

Hello DISers!

I'm back for a quick question. My sister is going to Universal next week and I want to lend her my interactive wand that I bought in November. Will it still work?

~PM
I hope so! We bought ours in November & are going again in a couple of weeks. I think that if it stops working you can bring it in to wand repair (exchange).

For $50 each, I hope to use it for any foreseeable visits and get help at Ollivanders if needed.

Yes. I used a year old wand a couple of weeks ago. I did get the tip replaced, but that took less than 5 minutes at Ollivander's wand repair in Daigon Alley. I just asked an attendant in the store to replace it.

Yes we used DD's Oct 2014 and Oct 2015.

They were very willing to 'fix' i.e swap them if they didn't work.

Remember to lend her the map too

The interactive wands will work on different trips! If you drop or scratch the tips of the wands (while at a universal) so bad that the spells won't work, you can take them to the merchandise part of Ollivanders for a quick "wand repair"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter