Insure and Go?

Kath2003

DIS Veteran
These seem reasonable; any experiences? We do not need a high level of cover; it's simply sound medical insurance that we require if one of us were to become ill or be injured.

I have used them in the past but never claimed from them. I think they are reputable. Why dont you google reviews on them to see what others say, there might be some info:thumbsup2

Hi

Used them last year and claimed from them too. I took their telephone details on holiday with us, when Joshua hurt his back I simply rang them for advice. They told us to see a GP asap, we took him to the GP and we paid for the GP and prescription. The bill came to £110. When we arrived home I asked them to send me a claim form, I had an excess of £40 on the policy, so just claimed back the rest. :thumbsup2

Had their top cover for 3 years but never claimed. Considering changing this time as its gone upto £150, will look at cheaper policies and elsewhere.

In addition, we kept all receipts to send in with the claim.

We only paid £68 for the cover and Joshua had a medical condition, which I thought was very reasonable.

I doubt I will get that again.

Got to look around for cover for this year's holiday now.

I have used them in the past but never claimed from them. I think they are reputable. Why dont you google reviews on them to see what others say, there might be some info:thumbsup2

I did, and they got slated. But then, so did every other insurance company out there :rotfl:

I had a look at Insure and Go myself but it worked out cheaper for us to go with the AA. Don't know if you've looked at them?

It's true what they say though you'll never know how good an insurance company is until you have to claim. ALL insurance companies will be slated, generally, but you're never really gonna hear from the people who got their claim relatively quickly etc.

I've based it on the cover that was provided and on me inputting any necessary information! The AA worked well for us because it covers scheduled airline failure and financial failure so if flights/hotel go bust then we should be covered. I just found looking for an insurance a minefield and I couldn't really find anything better than the quote from AA.

I had a look at Insure and Go myself but it worked out cheaper for us to go with the AA. Don't know if you've looked at them?

It's true what they say though you'll never know how good an insurance company is until you have to claim. ALL insurance companies will be slated, generally, but you're never really gonna hear from the people who got their claim relatively quickly etc.

I've based it on the cover that was provided and on me inputting any necessary information! The AA worked well for us because it covers scheduled airline failure and financial failure so if flights/hotel go bust then we should be covered. I just found looking for an insurance a minefield and I couldn't really find anything better than the quote from AA.

Yeah, the AA want over £100 for single trip insurance for the two of us (10 day vacation) which is almost double everywhere else :sad2:

Yeah, the AA want over £100 for single trip insurance for the two of us (10 day vacation) which is almost double everywhere else :sad2:

Really?! I paid £55 today for 16 days (we're away for 2 weeks but have an overnight flight back so don't actually land back in the UK until the next day).

We used www .insurewithease. com/ - a Which Best Buy - last year. Best for families and adults up to 55 with no existing conditions apparently. We paid £31.00 for a family of 5 plus £2.00 each for scheduled airline failure insurance. I broke my ankle a week before we were due to go so we had to cancel and had to make a claim. They paid up within a week without querying any of it. Excellent service.

Just got a quick quote off AA, they look competative but will look nearer the time we need to renew £55 for a family for a 2 week trip £103 for a family annual policy.
Don't forget cashback, only checked Quidco, they offer 17%

We used http://www.insurewithease.com/ - a Which Best Buy - last year. Best for families and adults up to 55 with no existing conditions apparently. We paid £31.00 for a family of 5 plus £2.00 each for scheduled airline failure insurance. I broke my ankle a week before we were due to go so we had to cancel and had to make a claim. They paid up within a week without querying any of it. Excellent service.

Thank you.

we've used Insure & Go for a number of years as they are very competitive with pre existing medical conditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter