• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Insurance ???

mm126

Mouseketeer
We have booked 4 night / 5 day resort with parkhopper passes. Would you recommend adding insurance? I know we purchased insurance for the cruise but have never purchased for resorts...any comments?

Trip insurance is a personal choice. If the risk of you having to cancel your trip is low, maybe insurance isn't necessary. If there is a possibility of illness or weather related problems, insurance might be a good idea. Check the cost of cancelling your trip versus what the trip insurance costs. I know that sometimes the cost of the insurance is close to what the cancellation fee is, so it's a wash. If you don't get it and have to cancel the total out of pocket cost is about the same. However, if you are flying and have to cancel flights, a policy to cover that might be worth it because the airlines' policies on cancellations are generally not good. Do your research and make an informed decision. I know lots of people say it gives them peace of mind to have it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter