Insurance

rmdo92

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am starting the planing for my next holiday.

I am coming from the UK so Insurance is an odd thing to us.

Last time I went just about 2 years ago, I did have some problems but I managed to get insurance for about £100.

And last year when i went to Pairs it was about £300.

But i did have problems, but with planning I did not have to many problems.

I have also had problems on plains (I also got the plain landing at the wrong place.)

Now my health is not as good, I now have epilepsy that is controlled with drugs.

In about 2 or 3 months I think they are going to add MS to it.

I have just had a quick look for how much it is going to cost me this time and it was about £1100 this time.

Does anyone think i should be able to get it for less.

Roger

go to travelsupermarket.com and go through the insurance companies that come up on there.
we use direct-travel.co.uk and pay £72 for a family annual, but we dont have any medical conditions.
£1100 is absolutely rediculous - you will get insurance a lot cheaper than that

All you can do is try as many companies as possible until you find a price you are happy with then make sure their cover is adequate.
Usually you can get it at a reasonable price, DMIL is in her 70's, heart condition and diabetes, cost her about £350 for 9 nights with us last Xmas but I know someone else with similar problems and it was in the £1,000's, couldn't get price down so they decided not to go.
Costs us £150/year for top cover incl DW high blood pressure. Only pay that price because I want 2 laptops covering for £500 each otherwise it would be about £70.
Good luck.

The problem is there is a bit in most T&C is no long term medilec condicons, been to a doc. in the last 6 months.

it is the bit they try and get you on so they do not have to pay out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter