insulated cover for Brita bottle

Beast2Prince

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used an insulated cover for your Brita bottle? If so, which one? I've heard these sweat a lot and would like to use an insulated cover to help keep it cold.

It works great!! Fits most water bottles that are the taller vs. wider types. Saw a different style for sale at the shop just outside the Kila. Safari ride 2 weeks ago!!!

Hope this helps!! :teeth:

Thanks!

I'll have to try and find one at Magic Kingdom. If not, I'll look for the one at Animal Kingdom.

I don't remember the cost as it was a couple years ago, but it comes with both a strap and a clip - I use the clip all the time!!! :teeth:

Anyone bought one recently and know the cost???

I can't answer for the ones sold in the parks, but I have this one, a 1.5 litre made by TFO Cool Stuff. It fits a Brita perfectly. I use it CONSTANTLY, but I've had it for 5 years and it's still in excellent condition. It doesn't have a shoulder strap, but I prefer a belt clip anyway. Cool Stuff also makes one to fit Nalgene bottles; you can buy that size at REI.com

http://www.americanesuperstore.com/pscs177-039.html

I would love to get some of these. Do you happen to have a discount code you could share?

Edited to add the following:

I tried to order 3 of these from the site and they are currently sold-out and had to cancel my order. Oh well. :(

has in the baby section insulated covers with Pooh on them that come with a bottle(which you can toss or keep) and they run about $3.97 Look with the bottles and sippy cups!

I think I bought a holder similar to the one you bought 2 years ago. I would not recommend waiting and buying it there! It was too small! And I didn't see anything bigger. And beyond that it was too expensive around $10.

Try to find one before you go!

I got insulated water bottle holders at Target for $2.99. They came with plastic bottles, but the 1/2 liter Poland Spring water bottles fit. Not sure how big the Brita bottles are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter