Inspired from another thread: how many here are Christians?

You may have thought so, but your thread didn't really say that. By asking "How many here are Christians?" it was really a pretty open question which is answerable by Christians and non-Christians alike. Someone can say "Count me in!" and someone else can say "Count me out!".

That's how I read it too. A poll would have been good.

Count me out.

Sorry no poll. I sort of feel like when you open the thread it's pretty apparent what I was asking. But feel free to stick around if you like. :yay:

Christian here. But I know how you feel reading some of these threads:scared1: . It is unusual to see a Christian thread on the Dis board, usually you see the "Godless Heathens-No Bashing" threads" :goodvibes

Christian here. But I know how you feel reading some of these threads:scared1: . It is unusual to see a Christian thread on the Dis board, usually you see the "Godless Heathens-No Bashing" threads" :goodvibes

It clearly is making some people uncomfortable. :rolleyes1

It clearly is making some people uncomfortable. :rolleyes1

Not making me uncomfortable. I think you need to change the tittle of the thread and say you are looking for other Christians to be friends with.

There are tons of Christian threads on the DIS. There are always one or two asking for prayers.

Only one heathens thread and it only pops up every now and then.

I opened the thread because I thought you wanted to know who was and wasn't a Christian.

:worship: Judge much. Yeah.....that's real christian of you.

Don't feel sad for me. I am very happy.

I didn't see any judging. Just sadness. In my faith I do feel sad for those who don't know the love of Jesus Christ. But, I don't judge them. I have many friends who are athiests and agnostic. I feel sad for them because I wish they felt what I feel. But, I don't judge them or look down upon them in any way.

And again, please do not feel sad for me.

Again, because of my faith it is something that cannot be helped. I will always feel sad for those who are not saved, but it doesn't mean I judge them, love them any less, or think any less of them. I am allowed to feel whatever I want to feel. Just as you are. :hug:

Not making me uncomfortable. I think you need to change the tittle of the thread and say you are looking for other Christians to be friends with.

There are tons of Christian threads on the DIS. There are always one or two asking for prayers.

Only one heathens thread and it only pops up every now and then.

I opened the thread because I thought you wanted to know who was and wasn't a Christian.

O.k. I get that. But then those that stick around are they just curious?

I am a Christian.

If I continue to live my life following Christ & after my death find out I was wrong, what have I lost?

If I stop following Christ & after my death find out I was wrong, what have I lost?

What's the point of this thread? Is someone counting how many are in & how many out? Is this to stir the pot? What's the deal?

O.k. I get that. But then those that stick around are they just curious?

I am not sure "curious" is the right word. I think there is a "norm" on the Dis board and it is not "Christian". It was on the Dis that I found out having "morals" and "values" was a bad thing :lmao:

:
What's the point of this thread? Is someone counting how many are in & how many out? Is this to stir the pot? What's the deal?

No pot stirring or evil intent. Just wanted to connect with other Christians here. We've had so much negativity lately, I just wanted a positive. :)

While being spiritual, I don't know if I have a place in the church. I had been "church shopping" and have found many friendly and open churches (to me and my gay wife) However, after what just occured in California mostly because of organized religion, it really puts my heart in a different place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter