Inspired by Party of 3

i loved hearing about everyones favorite song. i also love etta james, at last. it really is a good song. i also love the one from meet joe black, its over the rainbow and what a wonderful world combined into one. has anyone ever heard it?

I never saw Meet Joe Black, but I know that song. I've heard it on a bunch of different TV shows over the years. It's a good one!

Oh I love the Lonestar song about staying little! (at least the lyrics I never heard it, but sounds like a great song to accompany a father's day gift!) I like Amazed by you by them too. I am partial to Little Miss Magic by Jimmy Buffet for the kids. I don't have a favorite song they all have there time and place :) At the moment I am partial to Brown eyed girl, make you feel like singing and dancing whenever it comes on.

Refering to another thread about a lot of us being 80's girls..... remember when we were all obcessed with Dream a little dream and the 2 cory's. I think my twin sis sang that more than any other song back than :rotfl2:

Dream a little Dream of me

good lord did we really dress like that???? :scared:

200px-Dream_a_Little_Dream_Corey_Haim.jpg

has anyone seen their new show? I watched one episode, no thanks I would much rather keep that memory tucked away in a very dark corner of my mind. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter