Inspired by Dollar Store thread

Dollar Tree does. It's in the freezer section. We were stopping in to pick up something else on the same day DH was going to grill some meats. We'd never seen it before so he bought 4. One for each of us and the two older kids. Basically you got what you paid for or less. We ended up making two steak sandwiches with all 4 steaks and it was like if you had thick cut deli meat. haha.
They were packed to look thicker than they were. Inside the plastic wrap was a block of ice that was probably for them to stay frozen better, but really just make it look like you were getting more meat than you really did. I wouldn't recommend trying them, but no harm done. :yay:

I don't do dollar stores and I don't do meat, the combination of the two of them makes me very, very frightened:scared:

I won't buy toothpaste at the Dollar Store.
One time I saw a big tube of what looked like "Crest" for a Dollar, same packaging.
But when I looked carefully, it was actually called "Crust". :eek:

I buy lots of stuff from the dollar store. With the exception of candy I don't by any food type things.

I handle the Dollar Store business for my company and we sell the exact same (non-food) product to them as we do to everyone else. No defects, no cheaper materials, everything exactly the same, except where we would normally pack out 12 in a unit for $3.49 at Target, we might pack out 5 and sell it for a dollar.

I don't shop a lot at dollar stores - I have found that if I need cheap, Walmart always has better deals. But any name-brand product (including candy) is the same product the manufacturer ships to everyone else, just packaged in a "dollar store" size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter