• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inspirational Messages

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
Want to share some? I just saw this today and really like it

11220857_10153363883564549_4076296318802053286_n.jpg

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt.

I believe this is attributed to Henry Ford:

Whether you think you can or you can't you are right.

And then from my Great Grandmother:

What you don't have in your head you have in your feet.

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room...

Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight..

I believe this is attributed to Henry Ford:

Whether you think you can or you can't you are right.

And then from my Great Grandmother:

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

She would send us out to get the chores done and it would take us twice as long as it should have because we were scattered brained and not take everything we needed at one time. We would be running back to get one thing, go do part of that chore, run to get something else etc.

I do this a lot at work. I will go to the storeroom to get supplies, get to the patients room and find that there is one more thing I needed and have to walk ALLLLLL the way back to the storeroom to get it. I sometimes rack up as many as 8 miles in one 12 hour shift because "what I don't have in my head I have in my feet".

Not so much saying but a phrase from a poem. I've liked Robert Frost since was a child:

th

Mine,
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter