• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Insider Tips/Tricks

Loritlc3

Mouseketeer
Hi

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming up with a current list of insider tips. I found an old list posted I think originally in 2007/2008 and was wondering if there are any new ones and I know some aren't true anymore.

I just realized that I wasn't clear...I meant things like the singing in the rain umbrella, talking trashcan, paintbrushes at tom sawyer. Things that you might not know to look for.

Hi

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming up with a current list of insider tips. I found an old list posted I think originally in 2007/2008 and was wondering if there are any new ones and I know some aren't true anymore.

I just realized that I wasn't clear...I meant things like the singing in the rain umbrella, talking trashcan, paintbrushes at tom sawyer. Things that you might not know to look for.

What are the paintbrushes at Tom Sawyer?

The paintbrushes at Tom Sawyer can no longer be found -- I spoke to a CM a few weeks ago about this and was told another idea is being considered.

The updated list is a great idea.

Can someone point me to the old thread? We're planning on second trip and I'm not familiar with the umbrella or trash can.

there is a talking trash can at the electric umbrella by the ketchen stand by the registers closer to the door.

The paintbrushes at Tom Sawyer can no longer be found -- I spoke to a CM a few weeks ago about this and was told another idea is being considered.

The updated list is a great idea.

Thanks for the update! I was planning on looking for them with the fam and would have been really confused!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter